Friday, December 31, 2010

Standing Around Naked Eating Popcorn

That's what Keith was doing the other night after his shower. Wouldn't Standing Around Naked Eating Popcorn make a great name for a band?

This morning there was a toy mouse in the toilet. Now, we subscribe to the 'if it's yellow, let it mellow, if it's brown, flush it down' school of thinking when it comes to toilets, so at first I think that Keith has forgotten to flush the brown down and I'm all set to flush when I realize it's not brown but a gray toy mouse. That I had to fish out of the mellowing toilet. GAG. But at least I didn't flush the mouse down which probably would have resulted in a backed up toilet, and when you only have one toilet in your house you don't want that to happen.

Like our neighbor who flushed down his brown and then went away for the weekend, only to come home and find his bathroom and bedroom completely flooded with nasty water because the toilet had been overflowing for two days. They had to replace all the tile and all the carpet. Ugh.

So tonight is New Year's Eve in case you didn't remember. New Year's Eve has never been a big deal for me, who wants to start out your new year with a killer hangover anyway? We'll probably be snoozing by about 11 pm, so for those of you who aren't old and can stay up that late, Happy New Year.

I've noticed that a lot of the more popular bloggers do a year in review kind of thing this time of year and I'm sorry, but BORING! My year in review? Um, cleaning cat boxes?

I'm not making any resolutions this year other than continuing to eat boring boring boring low carb food. I almost couldn't finish my breakfast today, cottage cheese, a turkey burger patty, and a low carb yogurt. It was kind of gag inducing.

Maybe I will stand around naked eating popcorn more often, though.

2 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Sounds like a good boat name too, although a bit long. There is a boat named "Running with Scissors". And one named "Alien Ate My Buick". So why was he doing this?

Elizabeth said...

Heather, he was just too lazy to go put some clothes on. Or too hungry. Or something.