Friday, January 6, 2012

Odds and Ends and It's Friday

Not that it matters all that much to me that it's Friday since I'm either off all the time or working all the time depending on how you look at it. Between the two online shops and keeping up with the house and laundry and all I keep pretty busy. Just about every day I'm really really glad that I don't have to go off to a real job even if we could use the money. Business has been good the past few months. It was really nice to open up my emails this morning and have 5 orders waiting to be filled. I don't have too many days any more without orders to be filled so things are good.

I was going into the front room yesterday to do something, forgetting of course what that something was as soon as I walked into the room, and glanced out the window to see a whole lot of birds who must have found a whole lot of bugs to eat in the grass.






 

Keith has found a new channel to watch on TV. It's really annoying. It's called This and plays nothing but old movies. A few good old movies but mostly crappy old movies. I really don't like old movies especially the ones from the 30's and 40's where everyone has that really odd accent where they sound like they are trying to be English but it's more like from New Hampshire or something. It's always annoyed me and as you know, it's the little things that really bug you. Anyway, I can't stand to watch them especially since every time a commercial comes on he has to channel surf. Even more annoying. He was even watching Saturday Night Fever the other day. In it's blurry grainy glory because none of the movies they show on this channel are remastered or cleaned up any. I think the channel people just go to the store and buys old VHS tapes to show.

Every other Friday is payday, so today I got what bills were here paid, along with paying a doctor bill because our insurance is cheap and doesn't pay for much and my annual sales tax remittance and we actually have enough money left over for groceries and gas! Woot!

1 comment:

DancingMooney said...

Congrats on the steady sales lately, that's fantastic! :)