Thursday, July 14, 2011

An Extra Post Today with Sound Effects

Today I got some more body wash for the shower. Cause we like to be clean and all. I don't like most body wash bottles though because you have to physically open and shut them each time you want some body wash, so I put the body wash into a big pump bottle that originally came with body wash in it. Why don't I just buy more of the body wash that comes in the pump bottle? Because I realized after a long long time (sometimes I am a little slow) that the body wash that comes in the pump bottle (cheap stuff from walmart) is very drying and makes my skin itch.

So, I got moisturizing body wash and now my skin doesn't itch anymore.

But, I don't like the opening and closing of the bottle in the shower.

So, I squeeze the moisturizing body wash into the pump bottle that formerly held the incredibly drying makes your skin itch body wash. And as I'm squeezing away today, the bottle is getting emptier and emptier and we all know what kind of noise a plastic bottle of body wash makes when you squeeze it when it's almost empty.

Yes, FART sounds! Really loud really long fart sounds.

I must have the mind of a 12 year old boy deep inside me somewhere because I started laughing and laughing and laughing. And then when Keith got home I squeezed the bottle some more so that he could hear the fart sounds, too.

No comments: