Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lucy's Vet Visit and Some New Collages and Movie Watching

You can read about Lucy's vet visit here. Real exciting that was.

New collage in the shop.

Nesting.


Baby Birds in the Nest.


We did some movie watching this weekend. Cheap movies from the Red Box, and I'm so glad our first choice was cheap because it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen and I couldn't even finish watching it, I just got way too annoyed.

What was the annoying movie? Due Date. STOOPID! And BORING! And a total waste of a dollar.

But last nights movies were way better. Keith missed most of the first movie because he fell asleep at 7pm, fully clothed and with his work boots on, all stretched out across the bed. It was The Kids are All Right and I really enjoyed it. I like both Annette Bening and Julianne Moore anyway, and this movie was very entertaining and well acted. Keith woke up in time for the next movie, The Town with Ben Affleck, and I really liked that movie too. Those were well worth $1.00 each.

No comments: