So, today I find out from the Artfire forums that google is once again changing their whatever picks up on your shop listings, making it harder and harder for your products to make it into google search. One of the tips that Artfire admin had for us is to link back to your Artfire products on your blog with hypertext links. Well.
I haven't yet learned how to do hypertext links but am going to try today. I found an online tutorial and while I learn much better by being shown in real life how to do something I will attempt to follow the tutorial and see if I can figure out how to do this.
So here goes.
Here is a new listing on Artfire
Now lets see if it worked.
Well, son of a gun, it worked and it was way way easier than I thought it would be. The listing is for new pins that I've been working on made with paper and cardboard and resin. Fun and inexpensive to make and hopefully somebody somewhere will want to buy them. I got some great collage sheets from a shop on Artfire with retro robot and mechanical toy images and will be listing those as soon as they are all dry and ready to go.
So, bear with me because I'm going to post each day as to what's new in my shops. You don't have to read them if you don't want to, I'm just trying to get google to notice me. Because I need to make some money here.