Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cat Meds and Our Exciting Weekend and What's New on Artfire


My little experiment with search engine optimization (SEO) and linking to my Artfire listing actually worked and I got a google alert for that item and my blog post, so I'll link more. Later.

First off, Harri survived her vet visit. Just barely as far as she's concerned. She is a rather silent cat but she meowed (very pitiful meowing) all the way to the vet and all the way back home again. She did have the beginnings of a respiratory infection so we have amoxycillin to give her twice a day and also viralys (cat vitamins) for twice a day. Which she hates. All of it. Blecchhh.

And since she had the beginnings of a respiratory infection she couldn't get her shots so she'll go back in two weeks for those. Then two weeks after that Pepper goes in for her shots and probably an anal gland expression (major anal gland issues with her) and then we'll schedule the rest of them in one month intervals so that everybody gets a vet visit this year. And we will be continually broke for the rest of the year. Seriously, we had to pay the annual auto club renewal and another annual bill along with the vet bill and after buying some groceries we're done until next payday.

Silly Buddy, who I sometimes think is a little 'special', doesn't realize that the cat carrier is The Portal To Doom and he thinks it's a great place for napping.



Keith has a three day weekend and I'm allowing him to do whatever he wants all weekend. No working on floors, no fixing this or doing that. No nagging to get something done. We've got really nice weekend weather so yesterday he took his new train magazine out front and sat under the tree to read. Along with some beers. Then he took a nap. Today he will probably do something similar. It would be nice to go somewhere but since we spent all of our money on cats and bills and groceries, we'll be having a very quiet weekend.

And now for what's new on Artfire. Why am I pushing Artfire instead of my old friend Etsy? Because Etsy has some major issues with not being picked up by google and they aren't very forthcoming with solutions for their sellers. So, I'm hoping Artfire can become my new Etsy.

Anyway, here's what's new.

Blue Butterfly Refrain Collage Pendant

I really like the way this one came out with the 'refrain' part from some vintage sheet music.

And


Little Duck in the Pond Pendant

I think it's pretty cute but it looks a little blurry in the photo.

1 comment:

PussDaddy said...

Poor sick kitty. I hope she gets better soon.

PussDaddy