Friday, January 15, 2010

English Muffins

I'm enjoying a cinnamon raisin english muffin with my yogurt this morning. At least it is supposed to be a cinnamon raisin english muffin but there are no raisins and no cinnamon in it. It was in the middle of a package of cinnamon raisin english muffins, but I think a rogue whole wheat muffin was trying to get out and see the world and fell in with the wrong crowd.

Speaking of english muffins, if you don't really like the yogurt that helps you go poop, they now have an english muffin that does the same trick.

Thomas' Better Start muffins, with only 100 calories and high fiber, but with no high fibery nutty oats and seeds and grain and twigs taste. Of course they are no longer low calorie after you add the 500 calories worth of butter and jam on top of them, but they do help you feel clean as a whistle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should get some english muffins... I do love them... with peanut butter. Yumm!


Happy Friday!