Saturday, September 12, 2009

Zibbet Seller Saturday

I want to try and showcase some zibbet sellers once a week, so I was browsing zibbet by seller today, seeing what caught my eye. There aren't a whole lot of sellers on zibbet yet, just 620 as of today, a far cry from Etsy's 150 thousand or so. A lot of the shops don't have much inventory yet so it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be to find a shop to feature here.

But, I found one. Fun, colorful, affordable, and the big mouths on these crocheted puppets for little kids just make me smile.

The shop is LaurelsZoo and she makes these cute puppets sized for 18 months to 10 years, machine washable, and very affordable at 7.95 plus shipping. Totally cute!

Puppy Dog


Red Bird


This lamb reminds me of Lamb Chop


She has lots more in her shop, it's fun just to take a look: http://zibbet.com/laurelszoo

1 comment:

button said...

I just love your blog!!! Because I love kitties, too. Thanks for posting on my blog. What a "catinceodence" that you also have an orange and white tabby named buddy! Amazing.
I'm following you!
:o) button