Friday, May 29, 2009

A Friday Find

Yeah, I know Friday is almost over with, but I'm bored tonight so I was browsing the 'just sold' Pounce feature on Etsy to see what's selling, cause it sure isn't my stuff today, and came across this pottery shop, catherinereece. Yes, I'm still too lazy to learn how to do the clickable link thing, so here's a link if you want to take a look:
http://catherinereece.etsy.com

What first caught my eye was of course the sold item:


I love the colors and long legged birdiness of these narrow bud vases.

And, then, after looking further into her shop and seeing more lovelies, THIS really called out to me.
A cockroach bowl!!! Can you imagine serving some peanuts or something in this bowl at a cocktail party and watching who first notices the giant cockroach inside the bowl? I love it!

1 comment:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

I love it too! If it came in plastic it would be perfect for a boat. Especially a boat in Mexico! (Cause sooner or later we have 'em)...