Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cute Kitties and Bird Update

I was actually doing some housework this morning and even making some homemade granola bars (shocker of the century, that) but decided to wait until tomorrow to vacuum the living room. I hate to scare the bejeezus out of the kitties when they are so sound asleep and so cute and comfortable.

Lucy was awake laying in the sun under the chair.



These two look like bookends and I guess the sunshine was a little too bright, so they both needed to cover their eyes.



And, our little bird was still in the yard yesterday. I was googling birds trying to figure out what this is, it's not a california quail since it doesn't have the plume on top of its head, but it does appear to be some type of quail from what I can find.




We're just amazed that this bird is in our yard, and where the heck did it come from?

No comments: