Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday Morning

The scene this morning:

Bed is made, I'm dressed and sitting at the computer with coffee, Keith appears to be getting dressed.

Keith: I need to get going.
Me: going where?
Keith: I just need to get motivated and get something done today.

AS HE IS CLIMBING BACK INTO THE FRESHLY MADE BED!

We did just get back from the grocery store, which is one of my least favorite things to do and something I really should do by myself but let (make) Keith come along so that he can pick out his favorites. Picking out his favorites always results in a bunch of food that won't get eaten and/or will be thrown out after it rots or sit in the back of the cupboard for a few years.

Case in point:
Last week he bought a box of those little clementine tangerine things. This week he is looking at the clementines at Vons and says 'didn't we buy a box of these last week?' 'Um, yeah, but I don't know what you did with them, I don't remember seeing them in the refrigerator.'
So, we check the fridge when we get home today and no long lost box of clementines. We have no idea what happened to them. Left in the shopping cart maybe?

I think we need to get more organized, but then I say the same thing every week and it hasn't happened yet...

No comments: