Saturday, January 10, 2009

Grocery Shopping

Yep, that's what we did today, one of many of my least favorite chores. I am so uninspired when it comes to trying to plan a menu and hate the whole shopping, paying, bringing all the stuff home and putting away only to find that there's still nothing to eat thing.

Keith had to go with me since I don't drive his huge truck and that's all we have right now, and him going to the store with me means we spend way longer in the store and way more money. It's like each extra five minutes is another $10.00 or so in groceries. He's a browser and it takes at least 10 minutes to get down one aisle and he always finds something we really don't need but must have in those 10 minutes spent in each aisle. I did make a list and did stick mainly to the list, but we still ended up with two bags of fritos and some soup that looked good to him and three boxes of granola bars.

So, that's what we did today.

Don't we lead such a glamorous jet setting kind of life?

Oh, and my new frying pan is waaaayyy cool! Why didn't I replace the old crappy ones sooner?

No comments: