Friday, June 6, 2008

Wowza!

Yesterday afternoon I got a bunch of orders all in a row and was kind of like 'what the heck? where'd these come from?'
Turns out my naughty romance novel glass pendants were featured in 'smartbitchestrashybooks.com' a website for romance novel enthusiasts, complete with a link directly to my shop. So, the orders kept coming in last night and this morning and now I'm all in a rush to get more of these pendants made and in my shop before the Playgirl mag comes out in a few weeks. I'm just overwhelmed by how much attention I got from that blog feature, guess it's a very popular blog! I know most women who read romances won't admit to it because, well, it's not 'real' literature and they're a little embarrassed to admit how much they enjoy them. Nothing better than sitting by the pool with iced tea or a frosty margarita and a good hot romance novel on a summer's day, though!
So, thanks to all the romance novel readers out there who want a little piece of romance (or hot sexy stuff) around their necks, you've made my day!
Here's a link to the site, it looks like a lot of fun!
http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com

1 comment:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Another cool free advertising thing! I just checked out their site and yep, the link leads right to you. Congratulations again. Now quit reading this and get back to work!
:)