Monday, September 17, 2012

Yay!

I haven't done much talking about my Etsy shop lately, but I was hoping I would reach a milestone before the end of the year and I did with plenty of time to rack up some more sales before next year comes along. I wanted to hit 2500 sales and this weekend got me there.

So, onward and upward.

I put a lot of stuff that I don't feel like making anymore on clearance sale which ends at the end of the month, and I'm so ready for the end of the month to get here so I can delete what's left over from the sale out of the shop because I am SO sick of looking at old merchandise.

I spent way too much money on new supplies this month but have new thick glass tiles that I'm doing a new style of soldered pendant with and some new pendant trays and epoxy bubbles for another style of pendant, and I just made some wood pins with vintage sheet music yesterday. Oh, and bottle cap pendants, too.

I guess I have a touch of crafters attention deficit disorder because I get bored with one thing fairly easily and then go off on a tangent with another project. So, my workbench is always pretty messy.

I already did my usual Monday morning chores yesterday morning, so now that I've packed up my orders I can go straight to work and maybe even clean up after myself today.

No comments: