Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Greetings

I was nagging Keith to write out the Christmas cards that he wanted to send to his brothers and his mother and his son and his daughter last night. Five cards needed to be addressed and the gift cards that we got for everyone put inside the cards and some stamps put on them so we could get them in the mail today so that everyone could get them oh, maybe before this Christmas and not Christmas next year.

Five cards isn't so much and I would have just done them myself but I thought it might be nice for HIS family to have a personalized note from HIM, right? Well, it took him FOUR HOURS to write out five Christmas cards. He didn't finish the last one until 10:45 pm, about 2 hours past the time he should have been in bed because he has to get up at 4:30 am.

It reminded me of the days when I had to nag the kids to get their damn homework done already and GO TO BED!

It might have taken less time to just drive around and wish everyone Merry Christmas in person.

3 comments:

PussDaddy said...

Hahahaha. All my husband had to do was one and it damn near killed him I think.

PussDaddy

PussDaddy said...

I like for him to personally sign his family's too. We have finally settle on me sending them one signed by me that says love from both of us, and him sending one signed by him.

PussDaddy

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

We (we, did I say we?) only did cards for Jim's clients this year. I think 19 cards total. I bought, addressed, wrote, stamped, licked and mailed them all. He did say thanks though...