Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yawn

I'm having a hard time waking up this morning. My body clock has finally switched back to my normal waking up time of around 6:30 to 7 am, but this morning I feel a little draggy. When the stupid daylight savings time first went into effect I was sleeping until 7:30 or 8, which made me feel like a lazy slob and also made it hard to fall asleep at night. I'm glad things are getting back to normal, but I do wish that my body clock would turn itself off on the weekends and let me sleep in a bit.

April is almost over with, it's been a weird month with some rain and some warm days and some downright chilly days. Last night we had a little rain and cool temps, but next week it's going to get up into the high 80's and summer will be here a few minutes after that. Not looking forward to the heat and the air conditioner running and the outrageous electric bills to come.

April has been a very slow sales month after a halfway successful March. We'll see how May goes what with trying out two new sites, CraftisArt and Artfire. Both of those sites seem to get picked up by google much better than etsy has been, so we'll see if anything happens there. It's hard to get inspired when sales are slow, though.

Yawn, indeed.

No comments: