Friday, January 8, 2010

3500

I finally hit 3500 items sold in my etsy shop today. This goal was a really tough one to reach, last year was a year of slow and no sales, going at times more than a week without a sale despite my best efforts. I am really hoping that finally hitting this sales number is a sign of good things to come.

I did make the art blocks that I was talking about. I wish the artwork was mine but I've used collage sheets for these. I'd like to do some with my own collages on them but am kind of short on papers and books to cut up for them right now and one of my goals this year is to spend less on supplies!

These are 1 1/2" square to stack on a desk or wherever.


And these are 2 1/2" with holes in the back to hang or stack.


Keith was kind enough to cut the wood for these for me. It's nice having a handy man with lots of power tools around the house.

4 comments:

Broken China Treasures said...

Congratulations on reaching 3500 sales!!! How amazing!

Also, I love your new blocks. Very nice work!

PussDaddy said...

Congrats to you geelizzie. I love your art blocks.

PussDaddy

Unknown said...

What do you mean this post isn't exciting? I'm sure it's exciting to you! Wow, look at your sales. :) Well done. I hope that one day I can say the same.

Anonymous said...

Love those! I just bought some butterfly images from piddix a week or so ago... i need to get off my bumm and use them. have fun! And congrats on 3500 sales, yowza!!

:)