Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oh, I Am So Mean!

I was just over on etsy listing some stuff and messing around in the forums and came across a thread asking for advice on naming a new painting. I took a look at the painting and my first thought was:

'how about UGLY?'

How mean is that and no, I didn't say it out loud, just to myself.

Speaking of ugly things, I've been trying out some more new ideas for my shop.

Victorian Bee Pendant


Glittered Bow Pendant


Painted and glittered soaring bird pendant.


This was something that I've been wanting to try for a while, putting papers or pictures behind metal frames for pendants. I found these frame charm things over at Michaels and really like the way these are coming out. This one actually already sold today!


I put some vintage sheet music on chipboard and sealed it with glaze, then added a little jewel and bead dangle to the bottom.

It's kind of nice to get inspired again, and even nicer to get a sale!

1 comment:

PussDaddy said...

Ok, I really like the frame necklace the best.

PussDaddy