Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sitting at the Computer

Yesterday and today, and probably tomorrow and the next day, I've been sitting at the computer doing a spring clean of my online shops, taking new hopefully better and brighter pictures, and deleting old stuff that's been sitting around getting shopworn.

It's very time consuming, especially when you go blog browsing while waiting for pictures to upload and get involved in reading something and then forget that you were just waiting for pictures to upload. But it's too boring to sit and stare at the screen watching the little wait wait wait thing while pictures are uploading. So, it is taking me a long time to delete all the old pictures and add all the new ones to my shops.

I did this all day yesterday and ended up with kind of a headache and feeling very tired and thinking back on the years that I spent working in offices and entering crap on computers all day. People who have never worked in an office think you're just sitting around, but working on a computer all day can just sap the life right out of you, not to mention making you go blind and needing to get stronger and stronger trifocals every few years.

So, that's what I'm working on right now. And nothing else. The bathroom needs to be cleaned but I'm just not good at multi-tasking these days, and if I start cleaning the bathroom then I'll forget whatever else I wanted to get done, so I'll put the bathroom off until tomorrow. Or the next day.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Yeah, my eye sight gets worse every day that I work, I swear.