Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quick Tip of the Week

Or not...depends on if I ever post another quick tip because I never have before and may not ever again. So this could be quick tip of the month or year or decade for all I know.

I just got out of the shower. Here's how to save time, money, and water all at once. Get yourself over to Target and buy Suave's 2 in 1 shampoo. Shampoo and conditioner all in one. And don't read the directions that say to lather, rinse, repeat. There is no need to wash your hair twice. You probably shouldn't even wash it every day but if I don't I feel greasy. This quick tip will save you money on not buying separate conditioner, time in the shower, and about 5 minutes worth of hot water.

But wait!

Two tips for the price of one. This one only saves time, though.

Sort your laundry when you take it off. We keep 2 laundry baskets in the closet, one for white and one for colored clothes. Put your clothes in the correct basket when you take them off. Or, if I've been too lazy to put the baskets in the closet, or the cats are playing with them or sleeping in them, 2 separate piles on the floor will still work. When laundry day comes around or you run out of clean underwear, your clothes are already sorted and ready to throw in the wash. Of course you still have to remember to put them in the drier. And remove them from the dryer after they're done. And fold and put them away.

1 comment:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Wipe off your razor after you use it - it will double or triple the life of it if you get the water off. No rust, but this obviously is a "Slow Tip of the Week" as it takes time to do this... did I comment under the wrong post? I was looking for the Save Money Tip of the Week...