Thursday, November 20, 2008

Not Much

going on...sales are slow and people are buying but not paying so I'm waiting on payment for 13 pieces of jewelry-payment that may not come or may, who knows. A lot of sellers get really perturbed by non-payers, but what can you do? I don't get why anyone would buy something on the internet and not follow through and PAY for it, but again, what can you do?

I got up early today, usually I wake up naturally between 6 and 7, but woke up at 4:30 when Keith got up and couldn't go back to sleep, so...I'm up now, maybe I'll get something done today. Not housework, of course, but something. Either that or I'll just mess around on the computer all day.

I did put the sheets in the wash after walking into the bedroom and realizing that it smelled a little funky in there. Maybe I'll even get the sheets back on the bed before tonight! Odd thing about our sheets, I had bought a set of sheets but I can't remember if they were all packaged together or if it was the type where you have to buy each sheet separately, but I finally realized that our sheets are two different shades of beige. So, if they were packaged all together somebody screwed up. If they were separate, it's all my fault. But it took me over 6 months to realize that they were different colors, so, oh, well.

Okay, I'm going to go solder, maybe I'll even clean up in the workroom today because I can't find my glue and have some things I'd like to glue today.

No comments: