Monday, June 16, 2008

Fifty!

Today was Keith's 50th birthday and this is what his mom got him for his birthday:
No, not the cocktail, the handy dandy radio hat!! The picture is blurry because I was laughing so hard that I almost wet my pants! It's the thought that counts, right?

We left Bakersfield for Ventura Friday afternoon and before we had gone 25 miles, Keith knew he was coming down with a sinus infection, flu, cold or a combination of all three. So, today, his birthday, was mostly spent with lots of kleenex and sleep. We did go to the bookstore so he could buy his birthday present, and we did go out to dinner tonight, but it's not much fun feeling sick on your vacation/family reunion/birthday weekend. More to come tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Gee, I sure wish I would have thought of that radio hat for him...