Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's HOT!

It's only the middle of April and I already turned on the air conditioner yesterday. And I think it'll be going on today, too. It's supposed to get up into the 90's this week!
I'm not looking forward to another Bakersfield hot smoggy summer, that's for sure. Poor Keith isn't looking forward to it either, working outside welding on train cars when it's 100 degrees does not sound like fun.
We went to breakfast this morning and then I went over to Michaels to pick up a few supplies and now I'm all hot and sweaty. I hate wearing a bra when it's hot, so you know what? I don't have to go anywhere else today so I'm going to take this torturous bra off and let them hang free in the breeze! Can't do that too often, though, don't want to look like those National Geographic pictures of native women who's breasts hang down to their waists!

No comments: