Friday, February 15, 2008

Romantic Valentines Day ?



I was going to bake some lovely valentine heart cookies for Keith-yeah, right, who am I kidding?-but thought maybe I could fool him with these.

Nope, didn't work, but it's the thought that counts, right?

We didn't go out for a romantic dinner because of course we had no reservations for anywhere, so we went to Los Hermanos which is like a fast food/sit down Mexican restaurant all in one, but they don't serve margaritas.
The food is always really good there and they do bring it to your table on real plates but you order at the counter like Taco Bell.

Then, after we get home, this is how Keith spent the rest of the evening.


He woke up a few hours later to the smell of Buddy butt in his face.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How did that cat ge to be so big?? He looks like my big kitty who I am now going to have to take a picture of him and post it.