Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

Hope everyone gets their fill today!

We will be heading down South or West or whatever direction Ventura is in later this morning to go to Keith's brother's house, his mom is there from Las Vegas, so we feel obligated to go even though we really didn't want to travel today. At least we don't have to cook anything, not that we would anyway. I just want to know where my transporter is so that we don't have to drive, just step into the machine and be instantly there. I really really hate that drive, it's soooo boring. But we'll probably see snow up in the mountains.

I got a new pair of slippers the other day. I haven't had slippers in I don't know how many years, usually I just wear socks around the house, two pairs when it's cold, which is the reason that I had to go get some new socks, wearing your socks as slippers causes holes when you are walking around outside in them. I got these boot style slippers over at walmart and I absolutely LOVE them. My feet are nice and toasty and when my feet are nice and toasty I don't need to turn on the heater as much because the rest of me feels warm when my feet are warm. The only thing I don't like about them is that when you walk around in them you feel like you are doing the mental patient thorazine shuffle. I'm seriously thinking about wearing them down to Thanksgiving.

Have a good day, everyone, and if you are driving BE CAREFUL!

No comments: