Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What's That Noise?

Keith went up into the attic crawlspace on Monday to look and see if he could move the phone wire from our bedroom into the workroom so that we can move the computer. We don't have a real attic, just enough room up there for the heater/air conditioner thing and a bunch of blown in insulation. Anyway, he was crawling around up there because you can't even stand up (must be why they call it a crawlspace) and Buddy was totally confused by what in the heck that noise was and what the heck is in my ceiling. He was up on the entertainment center trying to see in the vent.


Well, moving the phone line would be a big pain in the ass job, so I don't think it's going to get done. I suggested just running a line inside the house along the ceiling or under the carpet, so we'll see. It would be nice to have the computer in the workroom because as it is now I can't use it after Keith goes to bed.

In a totally unrelated subject, I was browsing Craftjuice, a site where you can upload your latest crafts and hopefully get someone to look at your creativity, and came across these spirit doll things. I'm not into this kind of stuff, so I don't know if these are good or bad, I just thought they were a little creepy.

This one is the goddess of fire and immortality or some such nonsense, and the other one is the goddess of something or other. I guess if you have these laying around they will empower you or whatever.


Do you feel empowered?

And what the heck is up with this bib necklace that was on Etsy's front page? I can't see anybody in the real world wearing deer antlers around town, maybe you wear it when you are eating venison? It is a BIB necklace, after all. Maybe they also make this with lobster claws on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... craftjuice. never heard of it. or didn't file it under places to remember...

PussDaddy said...

Hahahahhaha! Hoooeeee, hahahaha, har har har, oh my goodness, I am rollin' here. That big ol' deer necklace is killin' me.

PussDaddy