Saturday, May 31, 2008

I Opened Another Etsy Shop

Now I have three. I'm going to take over the world with my etsy shops! I didn't really like the look of having my collage mixed in with my jewelry and have been thinking about opening a dedicated collage shop for a while, and yesterday finally went for it. So now I have geelizziecollage on etsy. Selling, you guessed it-collage! All collage all the time!
Here are a few that I'm listing in the shop.
I'm hoping that my collages will get a little more attention in a shop all to themselves.

I never check to see who has favorited (hearted in etsy speak) my other shops since it's all so old hat now, but I did check to see if anyone had hearted the new shop, and out of 8 hearts, two are from shops that sell banners-the logo things that you can put at the top of your shop page. I was going to get a banner for the new shop but after looking at my home page I decided I like the look of my shop without a banner so I took them out of the other two shops also. What bugs me about the banner shops hearting my shop is that they are only doing it in the hopes that I'll buy a banner from them.
NOT!!!
I wish there was a way I could remove their heart from my shop. Favoriting another shop to promote your own just seems extra extra tacky to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU Are Superwoman! I'm tellen' ya!

I have two shops and my blog, and i'm going bonkers! You have THREE shops now?!!

Crazy woman. But I love ya!!

:D