Friday, February 22, 2008

2000 Items Sold in my Supply Shop




Well, the title says it all. Over 2000 items sold in my supply shop on etsy. Here's to 2000 more!
I'm really glad that I started the supply shop last summer, it's been a steady source of sales and income, even with the average price of an item around $1.50. I've got lots of satisfied customers, I try to ship quickly and everyone seems to appreciate that. Nothing like having to wait weeks and weeks for your new supplies when you're just waiting so you can create that perfect thing that's been on your mind for those weeks and weeks of waiting for your supplies. I ordered some supplies from an etsy seller once that didn't even get shipped for 2 weeks. Needless to say, I've never returned to her shop.
February has been pretty slow in my geelizzie jewelry shop, not bad, but just not that great, so the supply side of things has helped keep the bills paid.
I did get a huge order of raw brass charms that I am slowly cleaning, antiquing, and painting for sale in my supply shop and also to make a few necklaces for my jewelry shop.
Now, I need to get back to work, I'm still getting that 100 brooches order ready to go to England!

1 comment:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Congrats to you!
That is a lot of items. We are happy for you that you can do this for a living and happy you have such a great, supportive hubby!
YAHOO!
H & J