Thursday, January 10, 2008

Nothing Much

I'm going to try and write a little in my blog most days, but there's really nothing much to write about today. I was going to post a cute picture of Buddy napping with Keith from last night but the picture came out all blurry. Buddy seems to have a special bond with Keith, he is his lap cat. If Keith is laying, sitting, or sleeping anywhere, along comes Buddy to curl up with him, usually with his rear end very close to Keith's face. I guess the kittens see him as daddy because they all run to the door when he gets home from work, just like little kids. Since I'm here all day I'm just not as exciting.
Looks like Keith's lump is probably not cancer, but he needs to go to a urologist and have a biopsy so they can figure out what it is and how to go from there as far as treatment-removal of the lump or meds to shrink it. He has an appointment Monday morning for a needle to be stuck in his testicle to get a sample. I'm sure he's really looking forward to that.
I need to get off the computer and go work on some stuff or maybe clean something, I always get sucked into etsyland first thing in the morning and before I know it a few hours have gone by. Here's the latest things I've been working on.














I found some paper at the scrapbook store with vintage type valentine images to make pendants with. I wish I had kept all my valentines from grade school!














I'm working on some wood pendants with scraps cut from an atlas. There are some strange town names out there! This one would be great for any Simpsons fan.

No comments: